- Options menu implemented. You can now change:
- Text size
- Game speed
- Sound effects volume
- Ambient sound volume
- Containers! You can pick up and drop equipment.
- Actions now take time. Scanning. picking up, dropping, equipping and unequipping cause time to advance for the duration of the action.
- SoundsFX are faded by distance now.
- Sound effects! Weapons and exlosions go boom appropriately now!
- Map objects can now be selected and scanned.
- Made the user interface scale better on display sizes other than 1920x1080 and high&low DPI.
- Added helper indicators in the map when using move and shoot mode.
- Scan in action menu works and will enumerate the state of all modules on the selected droid.
- Brought back "selection" mode (arrow icon) which opens an action menu.
Lock-on will lock your weapons at an enemy and automatically fire on them. (You can cancel
autofire by using the action menu again.)
- Did some reorganization of the HTML code.
- Audio! Environmental audio effects are in. Terminals and power cores make noise.
Audio starts disabled, check the audio checkbox next to the help button to turn on.
(setting is rembered on your computer.)
- Laid groundwork for map entities. You can now destroy terminals and power cores.
- Fixed bug where droids with destroyed locomotion zipped around at lightning speeds.
Made flow of time in game consistent with realtime. Slower systems no longer play slower and vice versa.
(Unless your system is very slow, in which case the old fixed timestep is used.)
- Tweaked effects and stats a bit to match the new flow of time
- Explosions are now entities in the world, instead of just overlaid effects.
- Added support for map entities in preparation for interactive map tiles.
- Revamped the intro page to include chagelog and devblog.
- Imported devblog contents from Itchio and Reddit /r/roguelikedev.
- Added help screen that shows when you play the first time.